02 - NaNoWriMo AftermathDecember 14, 2017 Kate Newburg & Tasha L. Harrison
Ahhh...NaNoWriMo.That one month of the year when aspiring and veteran authors take on the challenge to write 50,000 words in thirty days... And possibly melt their brains in the process.
In this episode Kate and Tasha discuss:
- Why they decided to take on NaNoWriMo and the insanity and excitement that precedes the challenge.
- The horrible and inescapable pain of drafting
- Using NaNoWriMo as a proving ground for the writing process.
- How they tracked their progress.
- Returning to the purity they felt as fledgling authors.