Those Pre-Editing BluesJanuary 11, 2018 Kate Newburg & Tasha L. Harrison
Happy New Year! Welcome the first episode of the 2018! Kate and Tasha discuss self-editing and how they approach the sometimes painful, but definitely worthwhile process.
- Why is it important to read and self edit your novel before you send it to an editor?
- Tasha's step by step process that includes taking a two week break from the novel then printing and binding it at her local Fedx Kinkos.
- What goes into a three pass edit?
- Kate opinion on critiques and whether or not reviews are for authors or readers (spoiler alert: they're for readers).
- Series notebooks and why everyone needs them.