Welcome to the first episode of #ADrinkWithLadyBooks, our new interview series! In today’s episode we have a drink with DL White!
DL (aka Dom) is our real life author-friend who has penned seven novels in both the romance and women’s fiction genres. Her most recently published book is Leslie’s Curl & Dye—a small town, second-chance romance that touches on gentrification.
In today's episode:
- Fanfic to self-published novel.
- Choosing your cover designer.
- Romancing the Beat and how she went from pantser to plotter.
- The 60% road block.
- The audiobook publishing process.
- Wine with Writers ATL which is now SOLD OUT.