Season 2: Episode 1
Call it the sophomore slump, jinx, or jitters, more than one author has been plagued by the belief that that the second book will never be as good as the first.
There's psychological explanation for this phenomenon, but even statistically, it's never as good as the first time...but it should be?
In this episode, Kate and Tasha chat about:
- the theme of season two and what they learned about ourselves on their first foray into podcasting
- writing book two and how different and more difficult it seems
- how Tasha journals to find her process because you can't change what you don't track!
- Kate realizes that if she had journaled, she would have easily discovered an important component of her process
- and of course books, because that's the whole point of the podcast, right?
This season they will be collecting all the tools they need to level up their writing careers. It's the first step on their Hero's Journey!