Season 2: Episode 3
Game Changing with Annabel Joseph
If you are an erotic romance author like Annabel Joseph, you’ve probably encountered more than a little resistance when it comes to promoting and advertising your books.
Instead of lamenting all of the roadblocks in her way, our friend Annabel found a creative and hilarious way to promote her books. By using one of Facebook’s highest converting features—video.
In today’s episode, Kate and Tasha chat with Annabel about:
- Why she needed to switch up her marketing tactics
- How she decided on a theme for her videos
- Dark romance and how much it has changed in the last ten years, during in which we realize that we’re the old crotchety ladies shouting “get off my lawn!”
- Frustration around Amazon banned books and how she gets around it
- General giggles and snorts from three friends whilst talking about the sex.
Annabel Joseph writes mainly contemporary romance, although she’s been known to dabble in the medieval and Regency eras. She’s known for writing emotionally intense BDSM storylines, and strives to create characters that seem real—even flawed—so readers are better able to relate to them. Annabel also writes non-BDSM romance under the pen name Molly Joseph.
Annabel's website: annabeljoseph.com
Annabel's facebook: facebook.com/annabeljosephnovels (where you can find the videos!)
Annabel's newsletter sign up: http://eepurl.com/797vX